Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coincidences

Coïncidence nr: 10-06-2002/1

Reported by Milan Bilanskayo:

I was in Paris and was walking in the Rue Daguerre on my way to the Denfert Rocherau Metro station.
I passed a brasserie which was having a terrace on which many people were sitting enjoying a late afternoon drink.
I didn’t pay attention to the people on the terrace: I had more serious matters to think about.
But exactly when I passed the terrace where people were sitting with their back to me, right when I passed, I heard the word “Cadaques”.
I stopped instantly, turned around to see who had used that word and saw our friend J-C sitting there having a drink with P.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Coincidence nr 17-05-02_1

Reported by: Milan Balanskayo


I have this friend who lives with his wife, daughter and a dog called Zep
(from Zeppelin) in a farm in Normandy, France. We are in touch by e-mail.
They have a phone but it is a French mobile so we prefer not to use this
expensive way of communication. Recently I came home and checked my
ISDN-phone if any message had arrived. This phone is very complicated and
actually I never really figured out how to operate it. I pushed some buttons
and a number appeared. A mobile number in France. I thought (and hoped) that
it might be the one responsible for my butterflies. I dialed the number and
it was my friend who lives with his wife, daughter and a dog called Zep
(from Zeppelin) in a farm in Normandy, France. It turned out he had not
called me at all. I had been pushing buttons on the phone which made a
number appear from months ago... But he said, what a coïncidence you call
because we are right in the middle of an enormous tragedy. Just a few hours ago Zep has died and all of us are totally upset, crying and hopeless and
desperate. The coïncidence lies in the fact that I called unwillingly and
right then something terrible happened with them !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Coincidence nr 17-05-02_2

Reported by: Milan Balanskayo


I have these friends in Holland. Recently I booked my flight to Holland
because on the 26th of June I have to appear with my lawyer in court before
the judge. So I wrote my friends that I was coming to Holland because the
26th is my court case. They replied that it was a big coïncidence because
the 26th of June they ALSO have to appear in court !

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Coïncidence nr: 17-06-2002/1

Reported by Milan Bilanskayo:

We had been working in the mountains and were coming back in the 4 x 4 car over the rough road.
Out there in nowhere we saw a woman of about 45 years old with a dog on the leash walking down the mountain.
We were surprised to see a woman by herself so far from civilisation and wondered why her dog was on a leash and not roaming around freely.
We started to talk about 45 year old women who have no more man to love in their life and compensate by having a dog.
We wondered what the social and sexual implications are for a 45 year old woman having a dog.
This conversation went far and took time and after about 20 minutes driving, almost returned to the village, we were suddenly shocked by what we saw.
Right in front of us was a woman of about 45 years old with a dog walking up the mountain….




.

No comments: